MoMU Committee: Publicity Director 08/09 : Ai Ming Chow

Publicity Director 08/09 : Ai Ming Chow




ello there!


I'm Ai Ming, coming from Seremban, Malaysia makes me a not-another-Malaysian-from-KL. I'm doing commerce/arts so guess I will be sticking around for quite awhile. I'm the Publicity Director for 2008/2009 with the ultimate mission of publicizing events and the club, informing members what we have to offer.


In order to attract you guys to come to our events, I vow to drain my creativity juice (together with the assistant director and officers of course) to come up with outrageous and effective publicity stunts in the near future. If you happened to see a person walking around in full skiing gear (yesh, the transformers ski boots is a must!) in the campus, that must be us, MoMU publicizing our annual exciting skiing trip.


To make this short, don’t hesitate to say “Hi” or you prefer “Apa khabar?” when I’m in your way, chalking on the floor in front of the Asia Center.Good luck with the studies, y’all~


P/S: Just picture me as "Micheal Scott" and my assistant as "Dwight Schrute" from the hit tv series "The Office" so you can imagine what a great team we will be!