MoMU Committee: Secretary 08/09: Mabel Sia

Secretary 08/09: Mabel Sia


Peek-a-boo! Wazzup people! This is Mabel, your MoMU Secretary for 2008/2009. By now you would have had me spamming your emails to the brim. And to answer those grumbles, you may be happy to know that my job is to filter spam that come to us, and give you MoMU-ians ‘good’ spam. Confused? Don’t worry. You’re not alone.

On a serious note, my job as secretary revolves around the administration side of MoMU; paperwork, emailing members about our activities, and making sure that MoMU runs on schedule. Roz, my lovely mentor *the previous secretary* has a flair for playing with colours on her emails. Hence, I intend to continue that, in hopes of not boring you people from reading my mail.

Now, about me. Nothing much really. I’m your average Malaysian student who does the norm -2nd year Commerce student. Although, it might spark your interest to note that I hail from Kulim, Kedah. But I live 30 minutes away from Penang so I tend to say I’m a Penangite to avoid those blank, blur looks from people who go “ …err..Kulim where??”
So there’s your Secretary for you. Look out for my emails!