MoMU Committee: President 08/09 : Sherlyn Law

President 08/09 : Sherlyn Law

Hello MoMU-ans!

I'm Sherlyn Law, the 3rd Miss President :) I'm a "not-so-busy" commerce student who can be found wondering around uni with a huge country road bag. Love to hang out at MoMU table in Union House. Usually spotted wearing a black thick spectacles.

Well, as the President of 2008/09, I give you my word that our new committee will dedicate all our energy and effort to provide members with not only more benefits, but also extra privileges for being members of MoMU. In other words, we will do our very best to organize bigger and better events as well as to expand our sponsorship list *this means more discounts for members!*. So, I hope that you, our treasured members, will continue to give the new committee your full support. And of course, THANK YOU to those of you who have been supporting us all along.

Also, please do not hesitate to give us your comments, be it positive or negative, as we look forward to hear your feedback and opinions on anything and everything concerning MoMU. Don’t worry, we don’t bite. Your feedback is essential to us at MoMU as we value what our members have to say.

Hopefully 2009 will be an amazing year for MoMU, and I am looking forward to see you all at our upcoming events! That’s all from me!

xoxo
Sherlyn